This world is progressing rapidly and so are the needs of technology expanding. With this ever-evolving world, the demands of technology are rising every day. The manufacturing companies are bent upon making the devices to the best of their abilities so they can stand out. This is the reason why every mobile manufacturing company is in competition. Every day they come up with new ideas and try to implement them in their own new and unique way. Various mobile phone companies are at a competition and that is why we have decided to cover the recent competitors i.e. Samsung M30 and Redmi Note 8 Pro. Explained below are the differences that can let us decide which one is better and why.
- Samsung M 30 has a unibody polycarbonate design and comes with a glossy finish on the back panel. It comes with a triple camera that includes an ultra-wide and depth lens.
- It has a plastic body which keeps the phone feeling relatively lightweight at 188 grams. This weight is impressive for a phone that has a battery of almost 5000mAh.
- The phone has a seamless curved panel which feels great to hold.
- Samsung M 30 has a modern, Infinity-U front.
- The bezels around its screen are slim, except for a slightly thick chin. The screen to body ratio is still 90% which is ideal for this handset.
- It has a Fingerprint sensor at the back which makes it easy for you to reach.
- M 30 comes with a gorgeous, 6.4-inch FHD+ (2340×1080) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display. It has excellent viewing angles and brightness levels that you can adjust according to your needs anytime.
- The amazing “Widevine L1” certification of this phone helps you to stream content in crisp HD resolution.
- It has a decent rear camera setup i.e. 48MP main sensor + 8MP wide-angle lens + 5MP depth sensor.
- You can take bright and attractive photos in daylight conditions with vibrant colours and good contrast with the primary lens.
- However, the wide-angle lens offers a whole new perspective. It lets you click a wider area at close range to the subject.
- The dedicated Night mode of M30 is another great feature. It can be used with the main camera and comes in handy when there are low-light conditions. This lens allows the shutter time to allow more light into the frame. This lens helps a lot for some decent low-light photos.
- Live Focus is responsible for giving amazing bokeh shots by separating the subject from the background.
- Its selfie is as amazing as its back cameras. The phone captures amazing selfies outdoors.
- The phone has a monster 5000mAh battery that has an amazing battery time of 2-3 days of usage easily.
- Samsung M30 supports 15W fast charging.
Galaxy M31 vs Redmi Note 9 Pro: Camera Comparison
Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Redmi note 8 Pro has a good build quality and premium glass sandwich design. It is somehow similar to its predecessor, the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- This handset comes with the Gorilla Glass 5, at the front and back.
- It has a good quality, bright 6.53 inch IPS panel, that works amazingly in bright sunlight.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Supports HDR which is a rare feature to find in this price range.
- It comes with a selfie camera of 20MP and has a rear camera that delivers excellent and versatile images at 64MP. There is a depth sensor of 2MP and a macro lens of 2MP as well.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro has an excellent 845 Snapdragon which makes it a top-end gaming phone.
- Its video recording quality is great.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with excellent headphone audio.
- It has a great battery timing and battery of 4500mAH that can easily last up to 2 days of use.
- It supports 18W fast charging that can charge from 0 to 40% in almost 30 minutes.
- The price of the Redmi Note 8 Pro is better than the Samsung M30 but the latter one has some good features than the former.
Both of the handsets are as amazing as any manufacturer can offer at these prices. However, Samsung beats Remi Note 8 Pro. If you are a little low on cash it is no harm to buy Redmi Note 8 Pro because it has all the features you desire.