Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the second most-selling Nintendo Switch game after Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as of March 2023 released on March 20, 2020. Nintendo Switch is one of the most popular gaming consoles worldwide and its worth can be determined by the fact that Nintendo Switch sold over 213 million units in 2022. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a relaxing life simulation game where players can create and manage their own island paradise.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was a top-selling Nintendo Switch game with 53.8 million units sold and Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the second most-selling Nintendo Switch Game with 42.2 million sales.
Players are constantly looking and searching for common questions in Animal Crossing is how to change the roof color of their house in the game. Today, we have come up with the solution and everything that you need to know.
Roof colors animal crossing
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, there are 8 roof colors available for player houses as follows: Please note that additional roof colors or customization options may have been added to the game as it gets updated.
These roof colors can be selected when customizing your house or when constructing new houses on your island.
Can you Change House Roof Colors Directly
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you cannot directly change the roof color of your house. The roof color is determined by the exterior design you choose when constructing or upgrading your house. So what you need to do to change your house roof color?
How to Change Roof Colors Animal Crossing
At the beginning of the game, it is limited to change exterior designs and potentially the house roof colors. As you go on and unlock more customization options, you may gain access to additional roof colors and designs. You need to get 5th update to change exterior design and change roof colors. Follow the few simple step and change animal crossing new horizons roof colors
- Change the Exterior Design of your House: To change the exterior design and potentially the roof color of your house, you will need to speak with Tom Nook
- Talk with Tom Nook : In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you can talk to Tom Nook to change the exterior design of your house, including the roof color.
Here’s how you can talk with Tom Nook :
- Go to Resident Services: Locate the Resident Services building on your island. It is a tent in the early stages of the game but gets upgraded to a building later on.
- Speak with Tom Nook: Inside Resident Services, approach Tom Nook, who is usually behind the Construction Consultation Counter. Interact with him to initiate a conversation.
- Select “About my home…”: When you talk to Tom Nook, choose the option “About my home…” or any similar option related to your house.
- Choose “I want to customize!”: In the dialogue options that follow, look for the choice that says “I want to customize!” Select that option to proceed.
- Explore customization options: Tom Nook will then present you with a range of different exterior design options for your house for 5000 Bells. This may include various colors, patterns, and styles. Scroll through the available choices to see the different designs and their associated animal crossing roof colors.
- Confirm your selection: Once you have found a design that you like and want to apply to your house, confirm your choice by selecting it.
Keep an eye out for special events or updates in the game, as they might introduce new customization options, including the ability to change the roof color of your house.