The HUAWEI WATCH GT4 is waterproof down to 50 meters and the battery can last 14 days (46mm)/7 days (41mm). It has a range of fitness, health and lifestyle functions and is therefore suitable for both daily use and professional training sessions.
- The new “Activity Rings” feature with updated medals, intelligent goal recommendations, intelligent training recommendations and animations encourages goal achievement.
- A selection of training modes (such as run/swim, track running and custom training), GPS positioning, voice broadcasting, route import and export and more.
- Science-based training guidance (including AI running plan, customized courses, interval training, automatic start and stop of training and running ability evaluation system.
- Health trends
- Bicycle calendar
- Pedometer, activity reminders, heart rate sensor, stress monitoring, breathing exercises, sleep monitoring, irregular heartbeat warning, SpO2, sleep apnea, healthy lifestyle, skin temperature measurement, etc.
- Multi-tasking (navigating while cycling, timing during exercise, answering messages while running, seeing the weather while answering calls, etc.)
- The calendar application automatically syncs events from your phone
- Bluetooth call, message display and notification, message reply (text reply, emoji reply and quick reply, not supported on iPhone), voice assistant (not supported on iPhone) and call notification (only message display supported on iPhone)
- Weather, stopwatch, timer (customizable), alarm (customizable, ringtone setting, etc.), flashlight (color mode), remote trigger, SuperLink, Find phone, screen lock PIN, synchronized navigation reminders (GMap), AppGallery and WeChat (Android phones only)
- Music playback, offline music, music control, HUAWEI Music sync (Android phones only), audio control center, Spotify, etc.
- Pre-installed dials. You can change the color, style and features based on the watch face design or pick up watch faces in store.
- Transport card (SL), bank card and access card (when copied from your phone)
Wireless and Reversible Charging
The watch supports wireless charging and can work for up to two weeks of single use after a full charge. You can use a Huawei phone for reversible charging if you don’t have the charger handy.
The watch can be connected to phones via Bluetooth for calls. It can load the contact information of family, friends and colleagues for your convenience.
Watch Face Shop
There are almost 10,000 watch faces, and there will be more in the future, in Huawei Health watch faces. Here you can buy or download for free the watch faces that suit your daily style, or if you are going to a special event.
The HUAWEI WATCH GT series is designed for professional sports and health monitoring. The watch has a long battery life, is powered by HarmonyOS, comes with a simple app store and offers a practical solution for all scenarios.
More accurate training data
Thanks to the improvements made to the heart rate monitor hardware and the GPS hardware, in addition to the optimization of the algorithms, the accuracy of the heart rate measurement has improved significantly.
For example, the accuracy of the heart rate monitor has reached 5 beats per minute through training such as interval running and marathons. The precise route positioning can locate a single running track, display real-time pace accuracy, and the distance accuracy has reached industry-leading levels.
The watch supports GNSS(Global Navigation Satellite System) positioning and offers several professional training modes, such as running, cycling, swimming, triathlon, mountain hiking and trail running. A variety of training modes are available for customization.
You can add desired training modes to or remove unwanted ones from the list of frequently used modes.
Professional breed data
The watch can measure a variety of professional training data such as time, distance, calories, speed, heart rate zones, aerobic exercise stress, anaerobic exercise stress, VO2Max and recovery time to make your data more clear.
Huawei’s advanced training system provides evaluations and suggestions for beginners in running.
Multiple heart rate zones
The maximum heart rate varies depending on the type of exercise you do. Maximum heart rate can also be marked to accurately calculate calories burned in specific training modes.
After the outdoor running mode has been activated for some time, the watch calculates and informs you of your current physical condition so that you can adjust your training strategy in time to avoid injury.
Heart Rate – Recovery
There is a difference between your highest heart rate during exercise and your heart rate shortly after resting. The speed and level of recovery after exercise can be used to measure adaptation to exercise volume and physical status.
Resting heart rate
The resting heart rate refers to the stable heart rhythm when the person is awake and relaxed. Long-term continuous exercise can improve heart function and lower the resting interval.
RAI — Huawei’s new competition capability evaluation system
Running ability index (RAI) uses running measurements to evaluate the runner’s overall data and thereby estimate the runner’s level.
Gt4 Training status
Training load is training time multiplied by training intensity and is an accurate reflection of the training load and the impact it has on the body.
VO2Max indicates maximum oxygen uptake capacity and indicates the highest level of oxygen uptake and utilization per kilogram of body weight per unit of time during a long period of intense exercise. It reflects the body’s ability to take in, transport and use oxygen and is therefore an important indicator for assessing the ability to train aerobically.
Aerobic Exercise Stress: Indicates the benefits of aerobic exercise to the body during a single exercise session. Long-term aerobic exercise can effectively improve this index.
Anaerobic exercise stress: This indicates the benefits of high-intensity exercise to the body during a single training session. High-intensity interval training can effectively improve this index.
AI race plan
The watch supports personal, user-friendly, advanced and professional smart running plans adapted to your training goals and times. Such a training plan is automatically adjusted based on your actual training data and results. From there, you’ll receive weekly feedback and summaries to help you reach your goals faster.
Training for automatic detection
The watch identifies and reminds you to start a training mode that suits your current activity. You can either ignore the reminder or press to start. Currently this is only available for running, walking, cardio or rowing machines.
Share training route
You can import other users’ training routes and export yours to share with others via the Huawei Health app.
If you get lost during an outdoor adventure, simply turn on the “Route Back” feature to get real-time guidance to help you find your way back. When you get lost in environments like forests or mountains, you can enable “Straight Line” navigation to quickly get back to your starting point. The watch calculates the distance and shows you the distance and estimated time required to get there.
The accelerometer and gyroscope are used to identify and monitor your diversified exercise status throughout the day. Number of steps, calories burned, activity intensity and number of standing times can be collected and displayed. Completing the activity rings daily is encouraged by setting reasonable goals and smart reminders and incentives, thus cultivating exercise habits. (This also helps build product loyalty.)
Share heart rate data
After this feature is enabled, the watch will continuously measure your heart rate and automatically sync your heart rate with connected devices or third-party apps.
External pulse bands
When this feature is turned on, the watch can continuously measure your heart rate and automatically sync it with connected devices or third-party apps.
Smart heart rate measurement
- Huawei’s smart pulse measurement allows you to receive notifications when the pulse is too low or too high. It supports measurement of night sleep without disturbing you and measures your heart rate around the clock to improve your health and vitality.
- The new generation of heart rate measurement technology sets new standards for measurement with four major improvements:
- Twice as many light receptors, no lost light signals
- Upgraded AI algorithm to restore the actual light signals
- Custom curved back for better contact
- Optical micro-nano filters reduce signal interference on the surface layer
- Micro-nano optical films to reduce signal interference on the surface layer.
Automatic SpO2 measurement
Oxygen saturation (SpO2) is the percentage of oxygenated hemoglobin in relation to total hemoglobin in the blood. Low SpO2 levels for a long time can cause damage to the brain, heart or other organs. The watch supports automatic SpO2 level detection and periodically measures changes in your SpO2 level throughout the day.
TruSleep™ constantly measures your sleep quality while you sleep and analyzes your breathing quality. This is analyzed in combination with other data and makes it possible to grade your sleep quality. Using Huawei’s AI technology, the watch can identify six different types of sleep problems and provide more than 200 suggestions to improve your sleep.
Some stress keeps us motivated, but too much will affect your health. By analyzing your changes in heart rhythm, HUAWEI TruRelax™ can measure your stress level in real time 24/7 and through suggestions for e.g. Breathing exercises help you reduce stress in everyday life.
This feature helps automatically predict health trends based on daily exercise data and provides users with alerts.
You can predict your menstrual cycle based on the collected data, giving you a clear overview of your monthly cycle.
HUAWEI Healthy Living gives you daily goals and health suggestions. Based on advanced health charts, it suggests healthy tasks every day, reminds users to reach personal health goals and develop healthy habits, and makes exercise an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
The watch supports a calendar app and syncs calendar information from your phone.
Let your watch help you when you’re on the go! Wake up the voice assistant by pressing and holding the button and start interacting with your watch through voice commands.
Please note that for this function the watch must be connected to the phone and you need a stable network connection.
When the watch is connected to your phone, you can use the music playback control directly on the watch. You can change the song or adjust the volume directly on the display.
Once the watch is paired with your phone, you can tap the Remote Shutter app on the watch to access your phone’s camera. Then tap the photo icon on the watch to take pictures with the camera on the back of the phone.
- Remote Shutter is only available in the watch’s app list when the watch is connected to a phone.
- To use this feature, make sure the watch is paired with your phone and the Huawei Health app is open in the background.
- You will not be able to preview your photos on the watch. You can do it on the phone.
- If you’re an iPhone user, you can’t turn on the camera via the remote shutter release, you have to do this manually before using the feature.
Moon phases and Fogg Phases
The weather app can show you the phases of the moon, tide changes, and sunrise and sunset times.
Notification in the event of a change in weather
The watch has a built-in barometer that can record the current pressure in real time. If it changes quickly, you’ll get a warning so you’re prepared for worse weather to come.
Barometer and compass
The watch has a barometer and compass so you can feel safe out in nature.
The Huawei Watch GT 4 is a versatile smart watch designed for everyday use and professional training sessions. The device has a range of fitness features, including the innovative Activity Rings feature, various training modes, GPS positioning and science-backed training tips. In the health field, it includes comprehensive monitoring tools such as heart rate sensor measurement, stress monitoring, sleep tracking, SpO2 and much more.
Additionally, the Watch GT-4 offers convenient lifestyle features such as multitasking capabilities, Bluetooth calling and messaging capabilities, weather updates, music playback, and customizable watch faces. With its advanced features, the Huawei Watch GT-4 is the first choice for users looking for a comprehensive and reliable smart watch solution.